Maximus is an accredited provider for the “Rete Attiva per il Lavoro Emilia-Romagna” program. This labor market program is coordinated by the Emilia-Romagna Regional Employment Agency and is delivered by both public and accredited providers that offer employment and active job search services. The objective of this program is to effectively support and cater to the needs of citizens and employers and the local economy as a whole.
If you are unemployed and you are not a recipient of welfare benefits, you are eligible for active labor market policy services. You can choose whether to join a program offered by the Employment Center where you are registered or by Maximus. Our programs offer
- Individual career guidance and group workshops
- Support in searching for job opportunities
- Promotion of traineeships
- Certification of skills gained from previous experiences
- Job supply/demand matching
- Guidance to self-employment and entrepreneurship
- Pre-employment vocational training *
* Training provided by accredited providers of the area of "Higher Education" pursuant to the Regional Council resolution no. 177/2003 and subsequent amendments in partnership with Maximus.
How to choose Maximus
When you register at your local Employment Center, you will have to communicate to the operator that you intend to choose Maximus as your provider. With the support of the Employment Center’s operator, you will then have to set the first appointment at one of Maximus’ accredited offices, when you will be able to register for the agreed employment services.
The appointment with one of our case managers will be scheduled within 30 days.
Operation Rif. PA 2021-15761/RER approved by the Emilia-Romagna region with DD 9235/2021 of 18/05/2021 co-financed by the European Social Fund PO 2014-2020 Emilia-Romagna Region.