Youth Guarantee (Garanzia Giovani) is a program funded by the European Union aimed at young people, who are not in education, employment or training (NEET).
The program aims to support young people under the age of 30 enter the labor market and/or return to full-time education through targeted courses aimed at acquiring or reinforcing knowledge and skills to improve their employability.
In the Emilia-Romagna region, the second phase of Youth Guarantee (Garanzia Giovani) program launched in September 2019, after the publication of the DGR 876/2019 regional decree.
The Regional Plan provides various opportunities to support young people in building their own professional pathway, such as:
- Specialized career guidance
- Pre-employment vocational training *
- Extracurricular internships
- Certification of the skills gained during the internship
- Support in the initial phase of employment
- Support for self-employment and entrepreneurship
* Training provided by accredited higher education providers in partnership with MAXIMUS, pursuant to the Regional Council resolution no. 177/2003 and subsequent amendments.
HOW TO JOIN
- You can join the Youth Guarantee (Garanzia Giovani) program by registering on the Lavoro per te (Job for you) portal and making an online appointment with your local Employment Center.
- Choose the Accredited Provider you want to join to create your pathway.
Activities Ref. PA 2019 - 12348 / RER approved by the Emilia-Romagna Region DGR n. 1347/2019 of 29/07/2019 co-financed by the European Social Fund OP 2014-2020 Emilia-Romagna Region.