Maximus is an accredited provider in Regione Lombardia, which adheres to the program Garanzia Giovani (Youth Guarantee). This is a free program aimed at Italian residents between the age of 16 and 29, who are not in education, employment or training (NEET).
The Youth Guarantee program is a free service promoted by the Regional Operational Program and co-financed by the European Social Fund.
Youth Guarantee helps young people enter the labor market, improve their skills and/or return to full-time education. The program offers coaching and mentoring services, targeted training, pre- and post- employment support, aimed at achieving a sustainable job placement.
Youth Guarantee (Garanzia Giovani) offers the following range of services:
- Career information, advice and guidance
- Assessment of competencies and skills
- One-to-one coaching and support
- Group workshops and training activities
- Vocational training courses and certification of competencies
- Support during job search as well as continuous assistance and support during the initial phase of employment
For more information about how we can help you find work, email: email@example.com.