This Cookies Policy applies to Maximus Srl and Maximus Italia Srl websites/platforms (the “websites”):
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files. Websites and apps often store cookies on the computer hard drives or mobile devices of visitors to their sites. We use the term “cookie” to refer to all technologies that store and access information on the devices you use to access the website.
Cookies let you navigate between pages efficiently and store preferences. They improve your experience of a website. These are the different types of cookies we use:
- Cookies served directly by us ("first-party cookies")
- Cookies served by others, including data analytics or social media companies ("third-party cookies") – this includes third-party requests (which do not technically set cookies). For example, we may use share buttons on some of our sites which allow you to share articles with friends via Facebook or Twitter
- Cookies which last for periods of time, including:
- “Session cookies,” which last as long as your browser is open. They are deleted automatically when you close your browser.
- “Permanent cookies,” which survive after your browser is closed. They recognise your device when you open your browser and browse the internet again.
Information the website collects using cookies
The website automatically collects information about:
- how you use the website
What we do with the information we collect using cookies
We use the information to:
- remember that you visited us before, so we don’t show notifications to you again and know how many unique visitors we’ve had to our websites
- measure how you use the website, including how long you spend on different pages, so we can improve it based on your needs
How we protect your privacy
Last updated: 17 December 2019